Thursday, June 22, 2017

I guess I was wrong

Having been back at the ranch since the last post has proven one thing to me. I don't like living there, regardless of how well I get along with the folks that are there. I miss the city, and Marshall won't come back, so I am given the choice of moving back to our old house or staying where I am miserable. Safe or not, I am not cut out to live there. It's too isolated, there is too much hard physical work that I am not capable of doing, yet have to do, and even though I love the chickens and taking care of them, I cannot find happiness there. Marshall and I fight all the time, and I don't want that. We haven't really gotten along for a while now, and I am seeing the end of our relationship looming closer and closer each day. Neither of us wants to admit it though, so we keep on, living like this, while it all dies.

No comments:

Post a Comment