Tuesday, March 8, 2016

15 months Later....

It's amazing to me that over a year has passed. So quickly, it seems. I have so many things that have changed in my life since that last post. For one, Marshall and I are now living on a ranch in Hondo, TX. It's about 45 miles from San Antonio. My mother's family started out in this county, back in the late 1860's. They owned most of what is now Medina County. It was a working cattle ranch then. Now only a few family members still own original land from then. 
  The kids are doing well and Tara, my granddaughter is growing like a weed. Sean and Ian have an apartment together. Heather and Sean and Tara live in our old house, Bryan and his girlfriend live about a block away from Heather. Jess and her boyfriend live on the far northwest side of San Antonio. 
  I was living in a little town in West Texas called Bangs for a little while. Marshall and I separated for 4 months in April of last year. I moved back here in July. So far, things are doing ok with us. His meds are working better now, and he is on other meds for his issues. Some days are better than others, but we battle through the bad days and somehow work it out. 
  I have three new cats since moving here. Gizmo, Spike, and his sister Sasha. Our dogs Sandy and Cuddles live here too, and we will be taking Bryan's dog Spartacus soon. 
  I hope to be getting back to blogging again soon. I have a lot of time on my hands out here. In the mean time, I wish you all peace :)

No comments:

Post a Comment