Wednesday, September 4, 2013

Bryan is Back in School

We finally got Bryan back in school today. We had an ARD for him yesterday to get his plan set up and he got to start today. I am glad to have time back, but I am concerned about him being in public school again with his medical issues and all the absences. He had 27 last year until we took him out and because of that, he has to repeat 7th grade because the school wouldn't test him to see if he could go to 8th where he should be. I feel sorry for him, but it was his choice to not do homeschool. 
  Jess is still here. I think she is doing well enough to move out on her own. 
  We have a new kitten. Her full name is Shadow, Creature of the Night, but we call her Shadow. She is a tiny little black thing, with lots of energy. I got her from Heather's ex boyfriend Reno on the 25th. I love watching her chase Evie and Stevie. They are so much bigger, but she is a lot faster, so it evens out. 
 I am thinking I am going to go take a nap. I didn't sleep well last night and am really tired this morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment