Wednesday, August 21, 2013

School is Almost Here!

It is almost time for school to start again. Seanie is a Junior this year and Bryan is starting 8th grade. A lot of states start before we do so I have been seeing a lot of first day of school posts on Facebook this past week. All of this means two things: fall is almost here, and Halloween is right around the corner! Yay! My all-time favorite  holiday! 
  Today I am taking my mother in law to a doctor's appointment. That means sitting for possibly hours while she is in there, so I am taking a book. Hopefully I won't be waiting too long.
  Yesterday Heather's car died and so Marshall is having to take her to work until they get another one. Sean is on his own and is going to have to walk to work. It's not like it's a long walk, maybe a mile. It won't kill him. They can't afford to get another car right now, or so Sean said yesterday, so it looks like this is going to be how it goes for a while
  Jess is back in the hospital. She went in on the 17th. I am hoping it isn't too long of a stay this time because last time she whined the entire time that no one came up to sit with her. Now that school is starting, I don't have the time to sit all day up there and Marshall isn't able to. Besides, she is an adult and needs to learn to do things for herself instead of having us do them.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment