Sunday, August 4, 2013

Ready for Fall

I am really ready for fall. It is getting so hot here that I can't think and I hate going outside because I can barely breathe. It seems a lot hotter to me now than it did when I was little. Either that or I am just getting old and intolerant of the heat. My kids don't seem to be bothered by it. Maybe it is age. 
  Since Friday we have been down to just 3 cats. I miss my other babies, but they went with my kids to their homes. Heather took Riven and Smoke and Ian took Fuzzy and Pumpkin. We have Stevie, Evie, and Klinger. They seem to be ok with the other cats gone, but time will tell.
  Jess is doing a lot better and has been going out with her friends a lot. Last night she didn't come home so I guess she was having fun.
  Marshall, Logan, Bryan, and Michael are watching Iron Man. Today is apparently movie day. We will be watching the last 2 Harry Potter films.plus maybe the Good Witch series if there is time. Those are my favorites :)

No comments:

Post a Comment