Monday, July 15, 2013

She's still in the Hospital

Now the doctors are saying it was a bad flare-up of the Crohn's and they have put her on biological meds for it. She still doesn't know when she will be coming home, but it should be soon.
  I have been sick for the past few days with a bug I caught when I went to the grocery store, of all places. It felt like strep with a bad fever, chills, dizziness. All the goodies.
  Marshall has another doctor's appointment tomorrow for his disability. He has to be there at 8:30 in the morning. Oh joy.
  We have had no money at all for the last week, and groceries are running out. Doesn't look like there will be any money any time soon either as the new trust manager isn't taking my calls or calling me back. This is not good. It seems like no one cares if we lose everything. Mom did not mean for this to happen, I am sure. I can't see her meaning to screw us over like this without Sherwood's  help or encouragement. 
  Well, I need to get back to playing catch-up on FB.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment