Saturday, July 20, 2013

Eat Fat to Lose Fat- My Experiment

I have embarked on a whole new way of eating. It is a little Paleo, a little low carb, and a whole lot of different. Marshall thinks I have lost my mind, but it seems to be working. I am eating lots of food, lots of fat and I am slowly losing weight. No exercise either, since I have been sick for the past week with a bad cold. I have been adding about a 1/4 cup of coconut oil to my shakes in the mornings, I am cooking with coconut oil and butter instead of margarine, and I am getting ready to learn to make Ghee. Here is a link to the tutorial:
Ghee Tutorial. I need to find a local source for grass-fed butter and meat though. I am also thinking of making some coffee in a weird way: Butterbeliever has this recipe: Energy Coffee Recipe and it sounds interesting. So, am I nuts? I think as long as it works, I am all for it.

No comments:

Post a Comment