Saturday, July 20, 2013

Done with Summer

I am ready for summer to be over. It is too hot and I can't wait for school to start. I have been working on getting Bryan's textbooks together for this year and just need to get stuff for art history and zoology. He will be doing American and World History together as well as Algebra and Biology and Zoology, plus Art History and Auto Mechanics with Logan and Construction with Di and Marshall. I am thinking I might throw in some Chemistry too if there is a need for it. 
  Speaking of school, Boo is looking into law school. I guess after all those years of us telling her she needed to be a lawyer she decided to listen. I am really happy she is going back to school.
  Ian is looking into school too. He wants to do law enforcement. That scares me but he is an adult, so I have to let him do what he is going to do.
  Sean is going to be a Junior this year. I am really proud of him. He is in Varsity Theater and Orchestra this year. He has worked so hard to get there, and we are all very happy for him. 
  Jess is still in the hospital. Now she is on oxygen because one of her meds is causing problems. I hope these doctors can get her straightened out soon. Her body can't take much more of this.

No comments:

Post a Comment