Sunday, July 7, 2013

And again..

Jess is in the hospital. This time they are thinking colonitis and the return of the original infection. They are also talking another colonoscopy. Oh joy. She is not happy at all. Hopefully, this time they will get what is wrong with her and she can get on with her life instead of spending so much time in the hospital.
  Mavis and Glenn are buying a house down the street from us and will be moving out of here around the first of August. Ian is moving in with them so we will be down three people. The will also be taking Bear and Fuzzles so we will be down a dog and a cat.
  My garden is starting to fail me. Yesterday it was really wilted despite all the watering. I don't know what to do to save it.
  We went to Mom's storage unit today. I found my crystal goblets! I am really happy because I thought I had lost them when Mom's stuff went off to the consignment shop courtesy of that "friend" of hers. Now if I can find the Christmas stockings..
  Well, that's about it for now. Gotta get back to laundry.

No comments:

Post a Comment