Friday, May 10, 2013

Slow Day

I didn't do a lot today due to a lack of motivation. I guess the past few weeks are catching up. I did do some laundry and took Heather to the grocery store and I am taking Sean to the orchestra banquet, but that is it. I think I will climb into the tub tonight and soak and let the stress go. I need to. Things are getting too stressful for me and I can't afford to get sick because of it.
  I am hoping to get back into the gym this next week. I have been out for a month since Jess got sick and I probably have lost all the benefits I had from going all that time before. I haven't gained back a lot, just two pounds, but it is still a gain and I don't like it. I need to go back on my diet too, so that starts tomorrow. Everything hinges on me losing at least 40 pounds before July. I have a long way and a hard road to go, but I can do it. 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment