Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Photos from Sean's First Starring Role and Day Two of the Garage

Sean had his first lead role last week playing James in James and the Giant Peach for the Roosevelt Theater Company. He did a wonderful job and I am really proud of his accomplishments in theater. Here are the pics I managed to get after the show. Sean is the one in the middle with the brown vest. Yes, the bottom picture has him standing behind the peach. At least it was supposed to be a peach, but came out looking more like an orange with a ponytail. Oh well :)



10:35PM-
We took another load to the storage unit this afternoon. I am exhausted and really tired of cleaning. Tomorrow is Jess' first follow-up appointment with her doctors since being released from the hospital. I hope it is all ok. She is worried that her incision is getting infected or something. I don't think so, but we will see tomorrow morning. Time for bed so I can be ready to go in the morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment