Sunday, May 26, 2013

Made it Through the Cold and the Rains

I think I am through with the cold I caught. Today I spent most of the day out playing pool and sitting in the garage with Marshall and the kids. 
  The rains here are over for the most part. It flooded a lot here and several areas are still under water but it looks like it might be drying out. My garden loved the rain, but something got to Bryan's tomato plant and ate his tomatoes and he is not happy about it. My guess was either a raccoon or a possum, but we won't know unless we put out cameras. For all I know it could have been one of the rats we evicted from the garage. There is still one that eludes eviction, but we will get it eventually. 
   That's about it for the day. Not much going on here, so I will go. Until next time :)

No comments:

Post a Comment