Saturday, May 4, 2013

Jess is home!

They let her out yesterday morning and she has been here since. She seems to be doing a lot better. YAY!
  We are actually looking to buy another house so we can make enough room for my MIL and FIL when they get here next month. If we find one close by we will move Bryan and Ian in with them at the new house and keep Jess and Sean here so he is in the same school district and so that she is here so we can help her. I want something on the block over so Bryan is still able to get here for his school. He is talking about going back to Shekinah next year, so we might have to do that. I am not happy because I feel the school has let him down in his education, but he misses his friends. I have a little while to talk him out of it though. Hopefully I can.

No comments:

Post a Comment