Thursday, May 2, 2013

It's almost done

Jess' stay in the hospital, that is. It looks like she will be released some time in the next couple of days. I think with her pain still as high as it is she needs to stay longer, but they want her out of there, so she will come home. I am concerned that she is still not well enough to be here, but our family is one of survivors, so I just pray and let God handle it. I have learned a lot about prayer in the past couple of weeks. Still, I pray for continued healing for Jess and for her to accept where she is in her life. Only two "friends" came to the hospital to see her this whole time. That should tell her something. She needs to re-assess her life and her goals and hopefully come to the place where she will get better.

No comments:

Post a Comment