Wednesday, May 22, 2013

I Hate Being Sick

Monday afternoon after coming home from babysitting my niece and nephew I started feeling badly. When I got up Tuesday morning to go to the gym, I realized that I didn't feel well at all and I skipped the gym. Two hours later I got out of bed and felt totally like dirt, with a 101 degree fever, congestion, and a cough. That lasted all day yesterday, and today I am somewhat better, but still feel bad and still have that cough. I was supposed to watch the twins today and tomorrow, but that isn't happening, since I don't want to make them sick. I have been juicing like a mad woman for two days now, hoping it will take the cold out of me, but all it seems to be doing is making me more tired. I wonder if it is detox. Could be. If that is the case, that is a good thing. Tomorrow I will be doing more juicing, and when I am well I will be starting a 5 day juice fast.

No comments:

Post a Comment