Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Day One of Garage Clean-out

I never realized I have that much stuff. Wow. Today was a real eye-opener for me. I have decided we need to have a yard sale. I don't want all this stuff. Marshall took two truck loads off to storage today.One was nothing but totes and the other one was my MILs desk and my old bike, my old treadmill, and a couple of totes. I am really glad for my boys and for Logan and Michael the neighbors. They have been helping all day.
  Marshall and I just went and got the rest of Jess' meds from Costco. When she got out of the hospital the pharmacy there didn't completely fill her prescriptions, so we did that yesterday. They wouldn't fill her anti-depressants at all, so we did that. She needs those. She has been in a really dark place since the second surgery and I don't want it getting worse. I understand why she would be upset, but this is temporary, at least the ileostomy is, and she will be back to normal in six months or less.
  Well, I better get going. Lots to do before I get to go to sleep tonight. I have to make dinner, do laundry, and get Ian to work, if his boss doesn't accept his call-in.

No comments:

Post a Comment